Green, then red and blue, then puke all over the place. These were the colors of the night and the result of it.
After more than two months of devotion to the duty of a person in my situation = responsible and autonomous stabilization (ok let's not complicate it too much, I meant find a job, a room, keep on the track of universities where I applied and don't even know anymore if I want to attend them... usual shit right?).
Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, colours and puke.
So my dear beloved americans don't just steal traditions and cultures from other countries, they preserve them on their original way so you can enjoy it as almost a real native.
Irish carbon - what the hell are you doing guys? This could kill you, it is totally illegal in Spain and I'm sure in many more countries! Of course, they all laugh at me and in addition almost obligue me to drink some. So because they were so cool and nice I do accept without thinking of the next day.
I thought so little of the next day that I ended up having another one and even enjoyed it (I have to confess that it wouldn't have been the same without the little moment of popularity that came with it).
So add to this the four beers that were before in my stomach and the four that came after (the next ones were necessary to pursue to dynamic of a karaoke place while keeping my voice fresh so everyone can enjoy it). And pour some crazy Korean shots in a Karaoke place that pretended to be mild and naive of their own consequences. Well, I can tell you that the naive was me, and someone's car's door paid for it!
Happy Saint Patrick to everyone!
lol Irish Car BOMB, not carbon. :)
ReplyDelete